Saturday, January 9, 2010

I've conquered the mountain...

at least for this week!

This is what happens when my the new laundry system I've recently implemented (on myself) gets thrown off track...10 loads of laundry to be completed start to finish in one day. The best way I know to catch up and force myself to get it all done today...PILE IT ON MY BED! That way I NEED to finish it before the day is over.








So what is this "New Laundry System"? Rather than washing once a week and conquering this mountain weekly, I've figured out that if I wash two loads every other day (a load of "lights" and a load of "darks") then I can get it washed, dried, folded and put away with out much trouble at all. Such a simple concept...One that has taken me 10 years of being on my own to finally implement and take charge of!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I decided it's best if I don't do laundry at all. I get a little OCD about it or I forget about it until none of us have anything clean to wear.

    ReplyDelete