Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think of myself as a very creative and resourceful person. But I have declared defeat in the Baby Girl Flowered Headband department. I have a degree in photography, can draw well, enjoys sewing, etc.... Really my first indication to turn back should have been not being able to find the exact supplies I wanted for the job. After 3 stores, I could find any colored elastic band anywhere! So I then attempted to improvise and use stretchy fabric sewn to make a band...not pretty! So after a few hours of work and lots of running around I'm throwing up the white flag (for now) and will purchase these already made flowered headbands from the creative Etsy.com sellers.

I hope this isn't Mother Nature's way of telling me that our 2nd ultrasound next Tuesday will reveal a penis!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment